Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bootie Blast Challenge

Bikini season, no other time of year makes me stare at my butt more... when did it start looking like that? In jeans my butt is spectacular if I do say so myself (pat on my back or backside)... but you strip away the jeans and slap on a bikini and it starts to look more like a hot mess than a sex kitten. Dimples are for cheeks not butt cheeks.  

Darn you age and lack of physical activity over the last 12 to 18 months. What do you know, you really can't sit on your butt and eat Oreos all day. Sigh, reality bites! 

I however am on a mission... a mission to right the Oreo wrongs I have inflicted on my butt and my things and probably my core and the flappy part under my arm... sigh. One mission at a time. First challenge, BLAST MY BOOTIE. Bubye jiggle and HELLO BUBBLE BUTT! 

Allow me to introduce my version of a bootie blaster!! 

I'm going to start this today. I don't believe in waiting until a Monday or the beginning of a month to start working on a program. If I wait I may never do it, plus if I do give up... it doesn't matter when I start. A quitter is a quitter on a Monday or a Wednesday or a Sunday!  ORRRRRR you could just not be a quitter, ever. 

I will add this onto my Goals and Habits... let's see if I can make it through a full month of getting this bootie of mine under control. Cellulite is not your friend girls, ever! Anyone want to take the challenge with me? Let me know how your blasting is going!! I'm excited to know I'm not the only one who wants buns of steal.


No comments:

Post a Comment